Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Small Business Spotlight

For the month of December, we'll be featuring several blog posts about small businesses.  Another small business owner gave me the idea (thanks Two Mommas Designs), and I LOVED the idea and thought it was a great way to spread the word about some great small businesses you may not know about.  Some of these businesses we work with and some are just cool businesses I have been lucky enough to learn about.  I hope you enjoy hearing about other small businesses and find something you might be interested it.

If you have a small business you would like to nominate, please send me and email and link about the business and I will be happy to look into it! customerservice at shopzerberts dot com

Small Business Spotlight
Rock-a-Thigh Baby
Crayon Rocks
Mommy Necklaces  
Sarah's Silks
Babywearing Businesses
The Vintage Pearl
Katie M Berggren
 

No comments:

Post a Comment