Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

SBS: Crayon Rocks

Small Business Spotlight

Crayon Rocks are fun crayons with a unique twist... they are shaped like rocks!  I stumbled across these a few years ago and ordered them.  My kids love their shape and bright colors, but I love them for other reasons.


One of the biggest selling points for me was that these crayons are 100% natural and safe.  Crayon Rocks use US grown and processed soy wax and other organic waxes.  Colorants are derived from minerals and the filler, which gives the crayon its body, is actual ground up rock.  So if my toddler decided to taste them, which was unavoidable, I didn't have to worry about what was going in her mouth.



Perfect for anyone that loves to color, these great crayons are easy for little babies to grip and encourage proper finger placement in older children. They make really fun gifts and you can purchase 6 muslin bags of all eight primary colors for less than $30, including free shipping!  Find out more about these cool crayons at www.crayonrocks.net!

No comments:

Post a Comment