Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Amazonas Customer Review

If you've been wondering about the Amazonas woven wraps, here's a lovely review from a wonderful mama that is getting her 3rd Amazonas wrap!
I always like trying new things so I was very excited to see a US vendor carrying Amazonas.  I've had two of the Classic wraps - Carrageen and Lollipop - both are fantastic colorways, very bright and cheerful (especially Lollipop!).  I prefer thin wraps that mold well and Amazonas fit the bill; the weave reminds me most of a Vatanai stripes although I think it's a bit denser.  They are soft and floppy brand new which I think makes them "new wrapper friendly" - no need to really break them in.  The texture is nice too - just the right amount of slide and grip.  I used them comfortably this summer with my 27 pound toddler - very nice in our hot humid summers!  Amazonas also have long, flowy tapers like a Vatanai or Zara which gives the tails a nice look.   They are also nice and wide which makes them more toddler friendly.  Of course, I'm also looking forward to wrapping our spring newborn in one ;-)
 Thanks Meredith for the great review and pics!

These wraps are a great option for summer and an extremely good value.  I love all the fun colors!  Do you have one?  We'd love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment