The Wrap DuO water wrap by Wrapsody is more than just a water carrier. These great wraps are made from a high-tech sports knit that is both comfortable and functional. The fabric wicks away moisture, dries quickly, and even offers protection from the harmful rays of the sun. This make the water wrap ideal for the pool, beach, walking or even babywearing yoga. The Wrap DuO is also sleek and stylish. The luxurious and silky look of this wrap makes it the perfect day to evening wrap. This wrap fits right in with the dressy clothing of formal events.
The awesome fabric:
- Comfortable high-tech sports knit that is soft without being slippery
- Wicks away moisture
- Dries quickly
- Offers sun protection of UPF 15+ without the use of chemicals
- Is made from 55% recycled material! (I think this is awesome)
- the shower, beach, splash park or pool
- outdoor activities
- low impact fitness like babywearing yoga or walking
- going from day to evening
- formal events
- day to day wear like any stretch wrap
The baby carrier:
- Available in two colors; Black Pearl and Lagoon
- Use with babies from 8-25 lbs
- Two sizes available; Regular (4.6m) and Long (5.5m)
- Distributes weight across back and shoulders
- Beautiful in and out of the water
- Oeko-Tex Certified
- Made in New England
Because Wrapsody has this fabric specially milled for their water wraps, it has only been available in black... until now! Wrapsody has just released the Wrap DuO in a stunning blue named Lagoon. This gorgeous color feels bright and cheerful and makes me daydream of crystal blue waters.
Do you have one of these great baby carriers? What do you love about it? Where is your favorite place to use it?